Please be advised that the Compost Site is currently open for the purpose of accepting real Christmas trees. The site will continue to accept such trees until January 5th, subject to weather conditions and other relevant factors.
Note: Inquiries about water bills should be directed to the Clerk's Office (email)
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR Dan Cooper 651-257-4726 Ext #3
PUBLIC WORKS EMPLOYEE Andrè Myers full-time
Mike Kriz part-time
Disclaimer: the City of Shafer is not responsible for content of linked-to websites that take you off the City's website pages.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- WELLHEAD PROTECTION PLAN
- 2019 Drinking Water Report
- 2020 Drinking Water Report
- 2021 Drinking Water Report
- 2022 Drinking Water Report
- Water Conservation Facts 1
- Water Conservation Facts 2
- Water Conservation Facts Toilets
- Benefits Of Meters
- Good Water Use Habits
- Conservation Ad Dishwasher
- Conservation Ad Toothbrush
- Conservation Ad Water In Refrigerator